Frequently Asked Questions
We have seperated the FAQ into three subjects: activities, tickets and the fesitval itself. If your question remains unanswered, you can contact us via the contact form at the bottom of the page.
- What will I be able to do at the festival?
We offer a wide variety of events, from competitions and video showings to workshops and lectures. Check the festival program for all activities. We've got the events overview for all table top - and cardgames. For merch, head over to the Dealer Room overview for all artist and vendors. The Game Room houses the latest video games, retro games and arcades. Furthermore, you can meet indie game developers, and try out their amazing games.
- Do I have to register for (cosplay) competitions?
- Why do some events have paid entry tickets?
- Where can I find the guests for this event?
- Are the concerts free?
- What kind of ticket should I get?
That's entirely up to you! We sell four types of tickets: Friday, Saturday, Sunday and the full weekend Combi. If you’re looking to get the full experience, you should purchase a combi ticket.
- Do I need to print my ticket?
- Is the hotel included?
- Do I have to enter my real name for the ticket?
- What should I do if I can't find my ticket?
- What are the payment methods?
- I booked the wrong day. Can I change it?
- I've entered the wrong emailaddress. Can I still receive my ticket?
- I can't make it to the event anymore. Can I sell my ticket?
- What are the entry times for each ticket?
- Will I get a cosplay discount?
Unfortunately, we do not give a cosplay discount.
- Why do I always have to keep my wristband / badge visible?
- Why can't I bring bags into event rooms?
- What does a ticket for the festival cost?
- I am a minor, can I visit the festival?
- Do kids attend for free?
- Is the festival accessible for wheelchair users or other disabled people?